Chart Art: Trend Trades For USD/CAD and AUD/JPY

I hope you like trading comdolls, my forex brothas, because I’ve got hot trend setups coming your way today. Check out USD/CAD and AUD/JPY’s charts!

USD/CAD: 4-hour

First up is a nice and simple trend play on USD/CAD. The pair is having trouble extending its downtrend beyond 1.2550, which isn’t surprising since the level lines up with a rising channel support on the 4-hour time frame.

Stochastic has just left the oversold territory, so y’all can still get momentum if you’re planning on buying the scrilla. Not only that, but it also looks like the 100 SMA is about to cross above the 200 SMA to support a bullish trade!

Buying at current levels could get you a sweet reward-to-risk ratio especially if you aim for the August highs near 1.2800. If you’re one of them dollar bears, though, then you could also wait for a break below said support levels.

Either way, make sure you use good risk management practices when you execute your trading plans!

AUD/JPY: Daily

Don’t feel like trading the dollar today? I got yo back, homie! AUD/JPY is consolidating around the 86.50 minor psychological handle, which is right smack at a mid-channel support on the daily time frame.

Stochastic is almost at middle ground after hitting oversold a few days ago, but you can still find support from the 100 and 200 SMAs lurking just below the mid-channel line.

Buying at current levels could still get you a pip or two if you think that the pair will revisit its highs near 90.00. Of course, you could also wait for the pair to break the mid-channel support and aim for the previous lows near 82.00 if you’d rather short the Aussie against the yen.

Forex Chart Settings:

Slow Stochastic: 14,3,3
100 SMA: Blue line
200 SMA: Red line

Xem thêm :
Chiến lược giao dịch với Stochastic Oscillator
Code:
http://chienluoc100pip.com/chien-luoc-giao-dich-voi-stochastic-oscillator/